aromatic hesperide; masc.
- Top Note: Grapefruit, Citrus, Tangerine, Eucalyptus
- Heart Note: Nutmeg, Pepper
- Base Note: Cedar, Incense, Vetiver, Pine cone
He was born in Nantes, at the beginning of that century of discoveries. The close ocean took him far away, inspiring in him extraordinary novels of adventure. Inspired by the father of literary science fiction, this eau de parfum for modern globe-trotters breathes its aromatic Hesperides-like scents, just as a marine breeze over a wild heath. A freshness tinted with sophistication.
- Originality: spices, wood, aromatic herbs representing Jules Verne - world traveler.A group of olfactive scents assembled from trips all around the globe.
- Moods: energizing, dazzling, bright, timeless.