fougere amber; masc.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Citrus, Grapefruit, Licorice
- Heart Note: Lavender, Star Anise
- Base Note: Vanilla, Almond, Sandalwood, Cedar, Amber
Venice, the riparian city of love. In that year of 1725 was born the man whose name would symbolize seduction: Giacomo Girolamo Casanova.
« What is love then? An illness to which man is prone to any age », claimed the one who was one after the other abbot, officer, scholar, writer, banker, con artist, magician, infantryman, spy, diplomat, but always claiming his Venetian origins. For every Casanova, here is an eau de parfum inviting intense pleasure, an amber fern mixing fine wooded tunes and touches of lemony freshness, sublimed by the elegance of lavender. Warmed with heady spices and colored by sweet fruits.
- Originality: vanilla lavender combination
- Moods: elegant, sensual, romantic, seductive