sensual ambre, fem.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Tangerine
- Heart Note: White Flowers, Violet, Cinnamon, Ginger
- Base Note: Patchouli, Amber, Incense, Blond Woods, White Musk, Vanilla
The future and last French empress, Eugénie de Montijo, was born in Granada, the jewel of Andalusia. A sparkling beauty, her seductive nature and temperamental elegance delighted Napoleon the third. This beautiful lady who influenced the mundane life and artistic refinement of her time inspired this luminous fragrance, a sensual amber carried by the power of white flowers and patchouli, of which the empress loved the unforgettable vapor trail.
- Originality: mix of anis and amber.(Eugenie de Montijo was voluptuous, full-bodied and delicate at the same time)
- Moods: voluptuous, womanly, generous and delicate.